|Blair Lancaster Spa|
Photo Credit: BankoMedia
- Watches: Always great selection & prices at The Bay.
- Great clothes: Scriveners and Jeff’s Guy Shop have something for every guy that will elevate the stylish factor in their closet considerably!
- Chocolates: Walkers Chocolates has great guy-themed chocolate items like golf clubs and personalized chocolate bars.
- His favourite drink: check out special offers at the LCBO! Great values and they never go to waste!
- Perfume: There’s plenty to choose from at Sephora in Mapleview Mall, or you can grab something truly unique & luxurious at Saltridges downtown (plus they have the best red gift bags)!
- Lingerie: Bocana Boutique has been around for 25 years for good reason, and not far from there is The Black Pearl Lingerie Boutique!
- Gift Sets: Joelle’s always has a great selection of cool gift ideas. Every girl loves the Hanky Panky lingerie line they carry, plus who wouldn’t appreciate these adorable ‘true love’ coupons for things like breakfast in bed & control of the tv remote!
- Chocolates: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at Burlington Mall rocks!
- Flowers: Euro Style Flower Market does really beautiful & modern bouquets.
Victoria Hughes is a local entrepreneur, social media specialist and website & blog author. Born in Burlington and living in the GTA her whole life, her professional career has taken her through the diverse worlds of leadership consulting, fashion retail management, fine dining, communications technology and online travel. After launching her own business in 2008, she began authoring the daily Girl It Up! fashion and discount blog, tweets on topics of the day @vbhughes and recently spearheaded a site full of guidelines and resources to keep youth safe & smart as they explore the ever-changing world of social media: safesocialmedia.ca . Her greatest loves are travel, shoes, laughter and family.