If you are looking to
get out in the country and do some early holiday shopping consider a visit to
the Fall Farm Craft Show
at Country Heritage Park running Sept
15/16. There will be hundreds of juried
vendors and with a $6 admission price it’s a bargain for those looking for a
unique gift or something special for themselves.
- ZimSculpt at RBG on Friday Sept. 28
- Human Library at Central Library on Saturday Sept. 29 where you can “borrow” a living book for 30 minutes. This is one of the most intriguing ideas I’ve ever seen and I can’t wait to try this.
- Tottering Biped at Burlington Art Centre on Saturday Sept. 29 co-hosts the “Procession of the Species”, a community-arts based Earth Day celebration that focuses on community unity, environmental education and cultural exchange
- Applefest Fall Fair at Ireland House on Sunday Sept. 30. An old-fashioned country fair right in the city, including activities, entertainment, and more.
- Culture Days at The Burlington Performing Arts centre on Sunday Sept. 30 complete with tours, activities and of course performing arts.
- War of 1812-14 Commemoration at Tourism Burlington all weekend
- Burlington Art Centre Exhibits and Demonstrations all weekend